TO-220, TO-247 POWER RESISTORS
TO-220, TO-247 Power Resistors RMG series are ultra precision and high power resistors encapsulated in the TO-220/TO-247 style power package.
Power resistors are manufactured in 20W, 30W, 35W, 50W and 100W. Resistance element is electrically insulated from metal heat sink mounting tab.
When properly mounted DIRECT's RMG** TO-220/TO-247 packaged power resistors provide up to 50/100 watts of steady state power.
These very low inductance resistors are ideal for many industrial applications: power supplies, power controls and inrush/bleeder resistors.
DIRECT thin film power resistors are manufactured by depositing continuous and defect free metallic films conferring long-term stability,
very low TCR, very low current noise and negligible non-linearity.
DIRECT thin film power resistors are price competitive while outperforming the thick film power resistors currently used in high power applications.
For more info as how thin film resistors compare with thick film resistors, see FCR, RCA, RCN.
|TO-247 power resistors - RMG100 Series
TO-247 Power Resistors RMG100 Series, 100 Watts at 25°C case temperature heat sink mounted. TO-247 style power package. Single M3 screw mounting to heat sink. Molded case for protection and easy to mount. Non-inductive design.
RMG100 Series - PDF (375KB)
|TO-220 power resistors - RMG20 Series
TO-220 Power Resistors RMG20 Series, 20 Watt at 25°C Case Temperature Heat Sink Mounted. TO-220 Style Power Package. Molded Case for Protection and Easy to Mount. Isolated Case. Non Inductive.
RMG20 Series - PDF (159KB)
|TO-220 power resistors - RMG30 Series
TO-220 Power Resistors RMG30 Series, Applications for Gate Resistors in Power Supplies, Snubbers, Load and Dumping Resistors in CRT Monitors, Terminal Resistance in RF Power Amplifiers, Voltage Regulation, Low Energy Pulse Loading, UPS, etc..
RMG30 Series - PDF (161KB)
|TO-220 power resistors - RMG35 Series
TO-220 Power Resistors RMG35 Series, 35 Watt at 25°C Case Temperature Heat Sink Mounted. TO-220 Style Power Package. Single Screw Mounting to Heat Sink. Low Thermal Resistance to Heat Sink at Rth < 4.28°C/W. Molded Case for Protection and Easy to Mount. Isolated Case. Non Inductive.
RMG35 Series - PDF (162KB)
|TO-220 power resistors - RMG50 Series
TO-220 Power Resistors RMG50 Series, 50 Watt at 25°C Case Temperature Heat Sink Mounted. TO-220 Style Power Package. Molded Case for Protection and Easy to Mount. Isolated Case. Low ohm value.
RMG50 Series - PDF (160KB)
- POWER TO-220/TO-247 STYLE - Thin Film
- POWER TYPE - Chambers, Braking, Load Banks
- COMMERCIAL TYPE - Low Power Consumption
- PRECISION - Tighter Tolerance, Lower TCR
- HIGH VOLTAGE - Extreme Energy Consumption
- MELF - Metal Electrode Leadless Face
- SMD - Surface Mount Device, Chip Type
- CURRENT SENSE - Low Resistance
- PIEZOELECTRIC & MIRCOWAVE
- FILTERS - For Audio Visual, Communication Equipment
- RESONATORS - LC Oscillation, Electrical Resonance
- CRYSTAL RESONATORS - Ceramic Quartz Crystal
- DIELECTRIC - High Q Throughout Microwave Bands
- SAW - Low Profile, for CDMA800/1900/GPS System
- INDUCTORS & COILS
- RF INDUCTOR - SMD Type, Multilayer Beads, High SRF
- POWER INDUCTOR - SMT Low-Profile, High-Current
- FIXED INDUCTOR - Radial, Axial, Through Hole Type
- COILS - SMD Common Mode Choke
© 2008 Direct Electronics Tech. Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.