CERAMIC FILTER, TRAP, DISCRIMINATOR
|For more than two decades, piezo technology has been instrumental in the proliferation of solid state electronics.
A view of the future reveals that even greater expectations will be placed on piezoelectric material in the area of
new applications and for more stringent performance criteria in current products. Traditionally, nearly all low and
high-end AM / FM commercial radios use piezo band-pass devices. However, applications are also found in cordless telephones,
cellular systems, 2-way communications, and the television industry.
As a world leader in the development of piezo technology, Direct Electronics had been able to develop specialized piezo
materials which when combined with an advance design have resulted in a complete line of practical, inexpensive piezo
devices for entertainment and communications applications.
|CERAMIC FILTER - FM SERIES
|CERAMIC FILTER - TV/VCR STAGE
|CERAMIC FILTER - COMMUNICATION
|FM - JTCV10.7M Series
|FM - JT10.7M Series
JT10.7M For FM (Compatible to Murata Discriminator CDA 10.7) are resonated devices that offer adjustment free audio detection in both wide and narrow bandwidths.
JT10.7M Series - PDF (301KB)
|Communication - JTC Series
JTC for Communication (Compatible to Murata Discriminator
CDBC) consists of wide band piezoelectric resonator. It is ideal for mobile communication equipments due to its small size and light weight.
JTC Series - PDF (241KB)
|Communication - JTM Series
JTM for Communication (Compatible to Murata Discriminator
CDB/CDBC/CDBM) consists of wide band piezoelectric resonator. It is ideal for mobile communication equipment due to its small size and light weight.
JTM Series - PDF file (272KB)
|CERAMIC TRAP FOR TV/VCR STAGE
- PIEZOELECTRIC & MIRCOWAVE
- FILTERS - For Audio Visual, Communication Equipment
- RESONATORS - LC Oscillation, Electrical Resonance
- CRYSTAL RESONATORS - Ceramic Quartz Crystal
- DIELECTRIC - High Q Throughout Microwave Bands
- SAW - Low Profile, for CDMA800/1900/GPS System
- COMMERCIAL TYPE - Low Power Consumption
- PRECISION - Tighter Tolerance, Lower TCR
- POWER TO-220 STYLE - Thin Film, High Precision
- POWER TYPE - Chambers, Braking, Load Banks
- HIGH VOLTAGE - Extreme Energy Consumption
- MELF - Metal Electrode Leadless Face
- CURRENT SENSE - Low Resistance
- SMD - Surface Mount Device, Chip Type
- INDUCTORS & COILS
- RF INDUCTOR - SMD Type, Multilayer Beads, High SRF
- POWER INDUCTOR - SMT Low-Profile, High-Current
- FIXED INDUCTOR - Radial, Axial, Through Hole Type
- COILS - SMD Common Mode Choke
© 2008 Direct Electronics Tech. Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.